So here's a little something to sum me up.
I'm 20, I think, but honestly can't remember the majority of the time.
I am a Saxophone Performance major.
I have 2 loves in my life:
Music
and my girlfriend Amanda.
both are the 2 things that make me completely happy.
I play plenty of instruments and find I pick up on new ones quickly, and learning a new one is one of the funnest things for me to do. I primarily play sax and guitar.
I'm very realist, and you won't see the optimistic side of myself very often.
I have a creepy obsession with Led Zeppelin and The Beatles, and especially Paul McCartney.
I plan to teach Saxophone at university after continuing on with school to get my masters and doctorate. This may all change of course, as things have recently let me down, but I do know whatever I do, it will follow music.
I'm also Christian. I am Presbyterian and proud of it. Yes, I have a short temper, and I don't always have a very clean mouth, but I do believe God has had a huge hand in my life. He brought me together with the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the world, and he has led me through my musical journey.
Well I'm honestly getting distracted with other things right now, but I think this basically sums me up enough for the moment.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You forget to mention your love of penguins!
ReplyDeleteYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
ReplyDelete